I don’t know if Etisalat is secretly unleashing their hiding bomb but I feel they should un leash it once and for all.

Just some couples of months ago, they Launched Etisalat Android plan 2GB for N2,000 without any announcement.

Not too long, another hidden existing plan surfaced #15 for unlimited 3hours browsing almost competing with the late Etisalat Pay Go.

And I was wondering, why are they not making any formal announcement about their new plans?

I saw this on twitter 2 days ago twitted by a twitter user about getting 1GB for #1,000.

Before now, do you remember you can only get 200MB for N1,000 which won’t even last you upto 3 days.

It seems the table is turning and this call for more competition from all other networks.


The new or existing may only be for the eligible which make me believe that its either in testing mode or something else is involve.

How Can I Subscribe to Etisalat 1GB for N1,000?

==>Dial this code to activate the plan *229*2*7#.

If you are not eligible for this plan, you’ll get “Dear Customer, you are not eligible for this service. Thank you for using Etisalat.”

This is really a good development and I’m waiting for more cheaper competition from all networks in Africa.

- See more at: http://www.jazzyfans.net/etisalat-secretly-unleash-another-plan-1gb-for-n1000/#sthash.2zdNzqlq.dpuf











Post a Comment

 
Top